Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Chomp Into This! Try New Chomp Snack Sticks

My husband and I both love beef jerky. I am part of brandbacker.com and was picked to be on of the lovely people to try this for free. My husband was super excited. I have to be honest i have never heard about this company till now.



Once i got the package i opened it up right away inside was 2 orignal, 2 hoppin jalapeno and 2 crankin cran. I opened the orignal to see how it would be while my husband had the crankin cran. I must say theses are a lot bigger than a slim jim. Theses are made with 100% grass fed beef. They are gluten free which i thought was nice.  There is no nitrates or nitrites in theses also no synthetics. Theses are really good for you because they are high in omega 3;s and cla. They are infused with celery juice. I have never had anything taste so good be so good for you.  If you want to go check them out here is the website. http://www.gochomps.com.  This company is doing a holiday giveaway so make sure you check it out.  I really enjoyed theses and will be looking to where i can get more.  Below is the entry form so you can win some.






Powered by brandbacker

No comments: