Friday, December 11, 2015

Gourmet Chocolate Dates

When i was asked to review theses i jumped on it i mean what girl doesn't love chocolate. I have never had dates before and this was a first for me. When i got the package i opened it up right away i love how pretty the chocolates looked. There is milk chocolate and white chocolate  and also dark chocolate inside.  I was thinking when biting into it would be big pieces of nuts I was wrong.  It's smooth and has a nutty taste to it.  To be honest theses weren't my cup of tea.



Inside the box there is 15 pieces.  As i mentioned above i didn't care for theses but my husband on the other hand loved them.  Theses would make a great gift for anyone who loves chocolate.  The chocolate was smooth and rich tasted really good. If you would like to get theses head on over to amazon.  I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: