Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Fashion Keychain Pendant Backpack Doll Bag Phone Decoration Action Figure LED Keyring Pendant With Sound Effects (Monkey)

I love super cute keychain's.  This listing on amazon has a kitty, monkey and stitch. I got the purple monkey. He is suppose to make sound effects but when i got him the little tab was gone and he doesn't make any noise. That is okay not a huge issue still cute.  It says to press a button a button to get it to make noise i did not find a button i pushed everything on this little guy. Like i mentioned not a big issue.


I like how this came with an extra key ring so you can add your keys to it. I wish the braided rope was a bit bigger to slip around my wrist. You are still able to hold it in your hand.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: