Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Dryer Pals - Fabric Softener Dryer Balls (Reusable)

I have heard people talking about dryer pals for a while now. I finally went on amazon and looked into them. They are so cute. They come in a couple different ones. Such as sheep,  puffer fish, alligator and a toad.

They also come in a 2 or 4 pack.  I got the sheep in a 2 pack. I have to be honest when i first saw theses i thought you put your own fabric softener in it.  You don't they come infused with lavender and you just stick 1-2 two of them in your dryer with your clothes and they toss around in there and not only remove wrinkles but make your clothes smell amazing. One thing i did notice with theses is i had no static cling which is huge for me i hate that when washing blankets.   I love how they are so easy to use. Theses are super cute and fun to have. I am going to have to get some for my mom who loves to do laundry i think theses would make her giggle. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: