Monday, December 21, 2015

Blueberry Pet Step-in Harnesses Classic Solid No Pull Dog Harness Adjustable Made For Last - Dark Orchid, Nylon 3/4" Medium

My dog was in need of a new harness so bad. I finally broke down and got her a new one.  This harness comes in several different colors such as neon green, royal blue, dark orchid, orange, french pink and turquoise.  Since i had a hard time choosing a color for our sweet girl i let my husband pick and he went with the dark orchid. This harness does come in three sizes small, medium and large. I got it in the medium.



The medium one i got measures at a 3/4" width with a 19.5-25.5 girth and the chest strap is 6'. I have a pit mix and she is on the smaller side. Once we got this harness we adjusted the straps to fit her. Finally have a harness where she is not falling out of it.  This is made out of nylon fabric and seems very sturdy.  It fit her very well and we had no issues with it. Since we put it on her we then had to take her for a walk.  I think this is a great harness to have for your dog. I like theses they are so easy to put on i just tell her to step into it and then pull it up and buckle.


I did get this product  for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: