Monday, December 7, 2015

Battery Operated 13.8ft 40 LED Fairy Lights /4cm Cream White Rattan Ball Christmas String Lights

I love lights in my house even if it's not the holidays. Theses lights are so worth every penny on amazon. Inside my box was two set's of lights. A smaller set and then the bigger ones. The small ones were great to use for my dogs christmas picture which i will attach below.  After i was done with her photos i put them in a glass bowl then a tea light on top inside the little cup. They look so cute. The big white ones are made so well and i love how theses run off batteries instead of plugging into the wall socket.



The white ones is 13.8 ft long. So you have enough to hang just about anywhere.  I am in love with them they are so girly and cute. They would look cute in a wreath but i am using them for all year long around the curtain. Like i mentioned above theses are so worth it this company gives you two sets of lights for the price of one.  The battery packs are on the ends and they are clear so they wont be noticed.  The white ones has 40 little lights on it.  The balls are just about 2".  They give off a sweet glow.  I want to get another set for our bedroom to hang around my mirror i think it would look super cute. I suggest this to anyone who is looking for lights for holiday decorations or every day heck even weddings. The fact that they run off batteries is great. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.











No comments: