Wednesday, December 2, 2015

HSI PROFESSIONAL #1 THERMAL PROTECTOR

First off let me start by saying I have never heard of this brand till i tried a couple of their products. oh my i love their stuff. This is my number one go to.



I love the bottle design the fact that you can spray it easier then the stupid little push cap ones is great quality for me.  I like to use a flat iron a lot and after a while my hair looks damaged and dry. What i do is spray it on my hair then i use my hands or a brush and work it through before using the iron.  This product has a wonderful smell to it i really enjoyed it.  This will leave your hair bright and shiny a long with making it look a lot healthier.  I would recommend this product to any girl who likes to add any kind of heat to their hair.  I am hooked on this stuff i will never buy store bought products again this will be number one go to. I am going to get my sister a bottle for christmas. This is not bad priced on amazon for a 8 oz bottle.  I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: