Monday, December 7, 2015

Garden Hose Nozzle

I cant tell you how many times i go to use our garden hose and the nozzle is gone. Sometimes i just want to scream at my husband. He is an ac mechanic so he takes my good nozzles and keeps it on his truck for when he has to clean the coils. Well i told him this one is mine he cant have it.


This nozzle has some weight to it which you know it's made really well.  I love how this nozzle has 10 different patterns on it such as mist, flat, center, cone, jet, quincunx, scatter,full,vertical,shower. It is very easy to turn it to whatever setting you want. It has a nice rubber handle that fits great in my hand. I really love the grooves on it. Another thing about the handle is it has a little metal loop that you can pull down and lock the sprayer on to what ever setting you want so you don't have to sit there and squeeze it. I really like this nozzle and i make sure to take it off the hose and hide it in the garage when done so he doesn't take it. I had no issues with it at all. I love how it's in cherry red the paint on it looks like it will last a long time.  I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: