Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology

My living room gets so hot even though all the time my husband says it's me. We have bought so many fans and they all don't last very long. So when i was asked to review this fan i jumped on it.



It didn't take long to get to me. I am in love with this fan. It comes in two parts. All you need to do is take the screw cap off the bottom part of the fan slip the base on then put cap back on and tighten. Boom you are in business. It does come with a remote.  This fan is on amazon and comes in several colors such as black with chrome accents, gray and white. I got the black one and it's so stunning. It has three fans in it. What i love the most about this fan is it swivels so the entire room gets to feel the air. You can also turn swivel off and just have it on you if you want to be an air hog.  It has several different settings.


 I mentioned it comes with a remote but when i first used it i just touched the buttons at the top. This fan is able to do what you want with a simple touch of the screen. How cool is that. No need to worry about the base ruining your floors it has rubber stoppers on it to protect your floor but also keep the fan standing.  This fan is rather quite while i was using it. I mean it does make some noise but nothing compared to the one we had.  It has three different speeds low,medium and high. Also three different wind modes which are normal, nature and sleep.  There is also a timer on this fan that you can turn on. This fan is truly worth your money. I am so happy i was able to enjoy this fan i want to get another one for our bedroom.  I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: