Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Hot cocoa

I was offered this to review and let me tell you what i jumped on this because it's that time of season where we drink a lot of hot cocoa. This comes in a really nice box inside the box is 15 packages.  All you need to do is get a cup of hot water and pour this in and stir. After drinking this i have to say i really enjoyed it. It's not as sweet as the store bought ones.



This hot cocoa has a lot of ingredients but some are aloe vera extract, vegetable oil, brown sugar, milk protein and much more. I am one who suffers from lactose in tolerant so i was a little worried when getting this. But after drinking it i have no tummy issues. I would highly suggest this to anyone. I got it off of amazon.  It has a nice taste to it.  This one has all kinds of good things in it to help with your skin. This would make a great gift for my sister who suffers from acne really bad.  I really enjoyed this hot cocoa a lot.  I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: