Thursday, December 31, 2015

ULTIMATE BODY BUTTOCKS UP WRAPS

Theses body buttocks up wraps work just like the expensive ones. Theses are more pocket book friendly.  You don't have to use theses on your butt. You can use it on your stomach, thighs and ect..


Theses took a little bit to get the plastic backing off. But after a couple of minutes i finally got it off. You can wear this over night to get best results. Or during the day if you want. I was a little worried this wasn't going to work. But i jumped in and tried it. I was blown away on how well this worked. I used it on my stomach with me struggling with pcos i bloat a lot. I put this on and just laid back on the couch.  I left it on my stomach for about 2 hours.  Once i took it i saw a difference. I was blown away.  If you continue to use theses over a certain amount of time.  you could see a big difference.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: