Friday, January 1, 2016

Golf Putting Alignment Mirror Training Aid - Practice Your Eye Line Tool

My husband and I love to play golf. We play every weekend.  This golf putting alignment mirror is a great thing to have to be able to practice at home.


This product arrived very quickly and was packaged very well. Inside was the mirror inside a zipper bag. I really think this is a nice feature to be able to have something to store it in when you are not using it.  You can use this on the golf course or at home to practice. It fits very well into my husband bag.  It is made out of high quality materials. What i love about this is i can see how i am standing and if i am doing something wrong because of the mirror. This is a great tool to have for adults or kids wanting to play golf.  The red lines are to help your mind know where the putter is suppose to be.

When i first got it i took it out of the bag and started using it right away. It has really helped me a lot. Just the other day when we were out on the course i was able to put it once and make a hole in one. I have never been able to i am always the one putting like 7 times.  I am so happy to own this and i believe it has really changed my golf game.  This would make a great gift for anyone just learning golf or just loves golf.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: