Monday, July 11, 2016

10pcs Professional Oval Brush Set , Aoohe Multipurpose Toothbrush Makeup Brushes Set Super Nice (Gold)

I love makeup and i have a super hard time saying no to brushes. Theses are all over the internet.  I have been wanting them. Since my friend got a pair she said they were amazing.




Theses come in a very nice white box. Inside was 10 different brushes.  The handles are clear and gold.  Theses brushes are great for applying foundation and powder to your face.  The bristles on theses brushes are super soft. When i first got mine i washed mine with baby shampoo to make sure they were sterilized.  I have to say theses brushes are by far the best to apply my foundation.  They fit great in your hand and are light weight. They angle just right to fit the creases of your face. They really help around the nose.


I did get theses brushes for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: