Friday, July 15, 2016

Benry Women Sexy Push up 2 Pieces Neoprene Padded Bathing Swimsuit Swimwear Bikini Set Beachwear (XL(US Size 10-12), Red)

When i saw this swim suit i thought it was cute. I ordered it in a xl and the listing said that was a 10-12 us size. When i got it i washed it in cold water and hung it to dry. Yes i am one of those people who wont try anything on unless i know it's clean.



Once it was dry i tried it on. I must say since i am top heavy i would not wear this. The straps are sewn on and once i buckled this the straps looked like they were going to tear. Honestly i think this swim suit is better for smaller chested women.  The bottoms are cut very odd. I also have a big butt and i felt like i was pulling theses a lot.  I am not big on the material at all i think it's very odd.  This did not work for me.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: