Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Peauty Women V Neck Hip Length Tunic Solid Short Sleeve Shirring Top White L

I love clothes sometimes i feel i buy to many. But when i saw this top i felt it was perfect for summer.



 This shirt comes in several colors. I got it in white as i wanted a white shirt.  It also comes in several sizes. I got this in large and i am here to say when ordering clothing online i always order a size up to be safe. I must say this fits true to size. I got this in a large but it fits a little big but nothing i cant shrink a bit. When i first got this i washed it in cold water to avoid shrinking. Because when i opened the package it had a mild smell so i wanted to remove that.  This shirt is great it's light weight and a bit see through but i wore a white bra underneath so it wasn't that bad.  I like how it has a v neck doesn't show as much cleavage.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: