Thursday, July 21, 2016

Crème Dingenue Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil Large 4 oz Bottle 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade

I suffer from infertility so a friend of mine recommended essential oils to me. I am very big on the lavender i have been using lavender in my diffuser and in my bath at night as i also suffer from insomnia.




I wanted this bottle compared to the one i have because i have the small bottle and i seem to go through them way to quick. This bottle is larger it is a 4 oz bottle with a dropper. I think the dropper is a lot nicer than just flipping the bottle over till drops come out.  When i got this it did leak all over the box and bottle. But i didn't loose a lot so no biggie i figured with oils you are going to loose some during shipping.  This bottle is brown and has a very pretty deep purple label.  I would recommend this to anyone who loves essential oils.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: