Tuesday, July 19, 2016

My Heating Pad- Hot & Cold Therapy Home Set - Sore & Stiff Muscles (Green)

I suffer from slip discs and bulging discs. There are days where i just cant move because i am in so much pain. I saw this set and i had to have it.




This set comes in several different colors. I got the green one because i wanted a color that my husband would use to. In this set you get a eye mask, shoulder pack and a lower back. This is a amazing set. You can use this for hot or cold therapy. Me personally i love this on cold therapy. Living in florida we use theses on very hot days while we enjoy the outside.  Theses do come in scents but i got the unscented this time.  I really love how the packaging was on this one compared to the others i have which were in a box. Because let's be honest how many people keep the boxes. I know i don't.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: