Wednesday, July 27, 2016

PowerLead PL-C05 1080P 16MP Digital Video Camcorder with 2.7" LCD 1080P and 270 Degree Rotation

I have been wanting a video camera for a while. I have been wanting to get into vlogging. I know a lot of people use their phones but let's be honest i am a picture hog and i always never enough memory for videos.



I saw this and the price was a lot more budget friendly.  I took the chance and ordered it.  It didn't take a long time to get to me which i was surprised.  Once i got it i took everything out of the box. Everything that was in there was


1 camcorder
1 carrying case
1 dvd
1 battery charger
1 battery
1 av/usb cord
1 lens cap
user manual


First thing i did was charge the battery up. This does take a couple of hours to do.  Once this was fully charged I then put the battery on the camcorder and started to mess around with it. I did notice the hand strap is way to big. I don't see a way to adjust it so i will have to figure something out. This is something i struggle with having small hands. I do think the removable lens cap is super nice. It's attached to the wrist strap. You will need to put a sd card in this to be able to record.  You can adjust the language on this i have it set for English. There are many settings you will need to play with to set the way you like.  So far i haven't had any issues with this camcorder.


No comments: