Thursday, July 21, 2016

Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug By Tempo, Prime Tumbler Hot Sale With Bonus Pouch Togo, 30oz. Double Wall Vacuum Reusable Cup With Crystal Clear,

I am a professional photographer and when i am on shoots on the beach i like to have a drink with me.  I always bring water bottles but i tend to put them down and forget about them. Plus i hate when i have my handful.



This tumbler is stainless steel and the main reason i wanted it so bad was it comes with a mesh holder. The best thing about this holder is i can put it over my shoulder and keep my cup on me when i go to walk.  The lid is clear and pops in and out without any issues.  I love this cup you can put anything you want inside it.  This holds 30 oz which is great.  I live in florida and it's been super hot so i drink alot more.  This is easy to clean i hand washed it with warm water and soap. I then let it air dry. So far i have had no issues with this tumbler it is  my go to cup.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: