Thursday, July 21, 2016

Makeup Mirror, PeleusTech Tri-Foldable Makeup Silver Mirror, Magnifying Makeup Mirror with 8 dimmable Led Lights Compact lighted Mirror

I have been wanting a new makeup mirror for a while now. I saw this online and i loved how it had tiny little hearts on it i thought it was super girlie.



When i got this mirror i was a little bummed it was smaller than what i was expecting but over the past 2 weeks it has grown on me and i use it all the time. It comes with two button batteries. Just need to remove the plastic. the mirror has a hard plastic backing and you are able to pull the one piece out to prop it up. You can have this as one big mirror or bend the sides to give it a dimension.  To turn the lights on there is a push button at the time. It only has one click to turn on and one click to turn off.  The lights were not that bright but like i said i mentioned it has grown on me.  I have used this mirror a lot and the lights are where the little hearts are.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: