Thursday, July 7, 2016

LG V10 Case, GOOQ Solid Shockproof Silicone + Hard Case Cover Durable Luxury Stylish Design Dual layer Protection Defender Anti-scratch Anti-slip Hard

I just got a new phone and the store only had one case in stock. Since this is a newer phone there isn't a bunch of cases for it. I found this one on amazon and it was cute i wish i could find more at a more reasonable priced.



This is like a otter box but for a lg v10 This has the gray rubber that hugs your phone. Then the blueish green hard case goes right over the rubber.  This case is very nice and it hugs my phone. I love how it protects it from dirt and scratches.  I will say my phone slipped out of my hand and fell and it was still protected and safe.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: