Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tomameri (SPN-01) 32 GB Micro SD Card Portable MP4 Player MP3 Player Video Player with Mini USB Port, Photo Viewer, E-Book Reader , Voice Recorder, In

My husband birthday is coming up and i wanted something he could use to listen to music at the gym that would fit in a arm band. He likes to use his phone but we have a newer bulky phone with cases on they just don't fit. So he asked for a mp3 player.



I searched and searched he doesn't like apple products so this was the best next thing i could find. This comes in a neon green which is perfect because that is his favorite color. This will need to be charged before using it. It does come with the usb charger. Once it was charged i hooked it up to my computer and loaded up the music that way he could enjoy without the hassle of loading them. I have to say this was a lot easier to load than my ipod.  This does come with a 32 gig  micro sd card.  This has a ton of room for music. They said you could put books on here but to i didn't get it for that.  I do wish it was able to be bluetoothed so it could cut down on the wires but it works and he is super happy with it.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: