Friday, July 1, 2016

Swear Word Coloring Book: Dark Edition: The Jungle Adult Coloring Book Featured with Sweary Words & Animals

Adult coloring books have become a huge hit. I have several of them. But this one is a lot different. It is filled with swear words but it has animals.


This is a paperback book.  You can use colored pencils, markers, gel pens to make the page pop with color. The thing about theses books is it lets your imagination run wild with colors. I used gel pens when coloring this. I love how the neon colors made it really stand out.  This is a great stress reliever. I would suggest this to anyone who loves to color. I really thought this book was different than all the others because of the black paper it's printed on. I was worried the pens would leak through but it didn't.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: