Saturday, July 23, 2016

Red White Baker's Twine Included - Recycled Kraft Paper Hang Tags / Gift Tags 20 Pc

I wanted to do something different this year for Christmas gifts.  I was tired of the sticky labels. I found theses gift tags and thought perfect.



Theses come in two colors the brown then the black. I got the brown as i wanted something classy this year. This has a red and white twine.  You can decorate theses the way you want.  They are made very well they are strong and sturdy.  It has a pre-punched hole in the top where the red and white twine is fished through it. The twine is not tied so you are able to put it on and tie it how you want.  I think theses would look super cute to decorate and use some neon gel pens.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: