Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Naztech i9 BT Active Noise Cancelling Technology Over-Ear Headphones, aptX Bluetooth 4.1, Inline Microphone, 30-hr Battery, Enhanced Bass HD Sound for

My husband likes to watch the tv very loud and something i just want some piece and quite while i write or doing something on the computer.  I have been looking for a good pair of headphones i can wear comfortably and also block out the noise.




I came across theses and thought wow theses look really nice.  I really like how it showed it came with a external battery pack one of my biggest weakness. After ordering them they didn't take long to get to me at all. I was very pleased by the box they come in. I opened it up and inside was the headphones in a zippered hard pouch along with the external battery.  I quickly put the cord into the headphones then into my phone to test them out. Wow not only did it block out his tv the music i was playing was crystal clear. I wore theses headphones for 2 hours straight and they didn't kill my head or ears.  I really loved how theses fold and lay flat and the case makes it great for you to travel with. The head piece is adjustable so anyone could wear theses.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for keep this information.
audio-technica ath-m30x