Thursday, July 7, 2016

MD&MS,LED SHOWER HEAD, LED LIGHTS CHANGING AUTOMATICALLY ACCORDING TO WATER TAMPERTURE, ULTRA-QUIET NO BATTERIES, CROSSED&DISPERION RUNNING WATER FUNC

My mother has been wanting a new shower head for a long time. I saw this one and though this would be nice for her since shes always complaining the water is super hot.



This Shower head comes in a box and it's super easy to install. I went to visit my mom and i took her shower head off the shower and screwed this one up. I was worried i wasn't going to be able to get this up by myself but it was super easy took literally seconds.  When this shower head lites up green means water is cold when it's blue means it's just right and of course if it's red means it's to hot. I was a little bummed how it's not made out of metal but plastic.  This shower head would be great if you have kids.  This makes getting in the shower a lot easier you can now tell when to get in. No longer have to worry about burning your tushy.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: