Friday, July 15, 2016

New! Large Curved Cordless Massager Wand by Alessandro Yarosi. 8 Powerful Speeds and 20 Pulsating Patterns. 100% Body Safe Silicone Head. Curved Ergon

Sometimes i hurt and there are days where my husband just is to tired to give me a massage. So this is where a massager wand comes in handy.



This cordless massager wand is amazing i was not expecting it to be this big. When i got it i was shocked.  This does come with some battery power. I used it for a couple days before charging i wanted it to be dead before the first charge.  It only takes a couple of hours to charge.  This comes in two colors white and green. I did get the green one.  This massager head is made out of silicone i will say if you have dogs this will grab every little hair. I think this is the only down fall for me.  The head is also bendable to reach every little spot. On the body of this wand there are 3 buttons. The bottom one is the on/off button. The middle changes the patterns and the top adjusts the speeds. This little wand is rather powerful i was not expecting it to be at all. I love how it has a long handle so i can use it anywhere on my back on my own.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: