Friday, July 8, 2016

TrendBox Green 80cm Inflatable Round Swimming Pool Ball Pit For Baby Children Kids Outdoor Indoor Activities Garden Parties (Ship From USA)

My friend has a two year old and he gets into everything. She wanted something small she could put in her living room and fill with balls for him to play and keep busy.



I saw this and thought it would be perfect. It comes in several colors such as Orange,pink, and green. I did get this in green.  This has 4 little air plugs that will need to be blown up.  She can even use this as a little swimming pool for him on those hot summer days. She really loves how it doesn't take long to inflate also can deflate it if she needs to. She did use a air pump to blow this up. I know your thinking oh my this will pop it no because we didn't add the full amount of air.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: