Monday, July 18, 2016

Eyeclub Wi-Fi Hidden Camera Spy Alarm Clock [with a Mini DV] Nanny Camera, Black

I have been needing a new alarm clock when i saw this one i liked how it has a hidden camera. I have been wanting to watch my dogs while i was at work to narrow down who was getting into trouble and tearing things up.




Once you take everything out of the box you will need to plug the wall adapter into the wall then into the alarm clock. You will then need to set up your alarm clock with the time and date.   To view the camera you will need to hook it up to your computer or your phone.  To control the camera you will have to remove the battery door on the alarm clock.  This does come with a big rechargeable battery.  At first this was a pain to set up but i had my husband mess with it and he figured it out. So now i am able to spy on my dogs.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: