Friday, July 8, 2016

TrendBox 1.2M Collapsible Ocean Ball Basketball Tent Play House Foldable Easy Folding Indoor Outdoor For Baby Children Kids

I got this for my dogs let's be honest i have been needing something for my smaller dogs to play in when outside.




I saw this and i though how cute would it be to train them to put the balls in the hoop. Now on a more serious note. If they don't put the balls in the hoop no big deal. This comes all folded up  and let me tell you please be careful when opening this. It springs open rather fast and about took my eye out.  Once it was opened i took the basket part and attached it. I then knotted it so it wouldn't go anywhere. This is made very well and i must say my dogs look so cute. This would be great for kids. I will say one package of the balls i had on hand was not enough.  This does bend to fold up for easy storage but i have never been able to get anything like this to fold back up. I will just store it like this.




I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: