Saturday, July 23, 2016

12" Small Stuffed Horse. Beautiful Plush Toy for Your Cowboy

My friend is doing her nursery for her little boy in a western theme. I wanted to get him the cutest western pony ever. I searched local stores but nothing was screaming buy me. I turned to amazon and found this little guy.




He comes in a plastic clear packaging. He is super soft and plush. He will go great anywhere in the nursery.  His tail is one piece of hair so you can't do anything with it. He does not stand up he sits laying down. Bottom of his feet have the embroidery horse shoes.  His saddle does come off it's closed on the bottom by velcro.  You can clean him up with a wet rag. I wouldn't recommend putting him in the washing machine.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: