Monday, July 11, 2016

ETTG BP88 Camera Waterproof Digital Video Camera 2.7" TFT Screen 5mp Underwater 9 Mega 8x Zoom Digital Camera - Yellow

I have been wanting a new under water camera. The one i have is super old and is starting to crack.  So i started looking and found this one in yellow and had to get it.




This comes packaged very well. Inside the box was the following stuff.

1 camera
1 carrying case
2 manuals
1 cd disc
1 wall adapter
1 usb plug
1 wrist strap



This camera does come with half a battery. I did use the battery all up before charging that way it would hold better. This does need a micro usb memory card.  What i love the most about this camera is it came with a carrying case. Now i can throw it in the beach bag and not worry about it getting lost.  I did attach the wrist strap to the side so that way when we are in the pool or out at the beach i can have it near me.  I was very surprised how clear the photo really was.  This camera has a 8x zoom which is also very nice.  This is a 16 mp camera and like i mentioned above the photos were crystal clear.  I will say i did struggle to open and close the battery door. To close was a lot harder than i was thinking it would be.  I really do love this and cant wait to use it in the pool.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: