Friday, July 1, 2016

Sensacare Hot & Cold Natural Therapy Back/Abdomen Wrap, New Purple, 2 Pound

This is little pad has been my best friend during my menstrual cycle. For some reason this one has been really bad. I was using this non stop even when i had to sleep.




You can use this for hot or cold therapy.  It comes in two colors purple and blue. I did get it in purple i really low how it has a adjustable velcro strap. You can attach it where you need it and still be able to move or walk around if you needed without holding it. I have been using this on hot therapy as that seems to work a lot better for me.  When i heat it in the microwave i put it in there on a plate and heat it for a minute.  Never want to over heat this as you will ruin it.  It does have a blend of herbs and essential oils inside it.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: