Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sensacare Hot & Cold Natural Therapy Basic Herb Pain and Stress Relief Pack, Blue, 2.4 Pound

This little pack is great for laying over your face for migraines or on your neck if it's stiff.



This does come in two colors purple and blue. I got this in blue. I have been using this for cold therapy since i live in florida the coldness feels a lot better than heat. But you can use this for heat therapy. If you want to use it for heat i would suggest heating it for a minute.  If you put this in the freezer make sure it's inside a ziplock bag to help preserve the essential oils.  One thing i love about this is after taking it out of the freezer i can place it right on my skin and it doesn't burn me like regular ice packs do. I also love how this has essential oils in it.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: