Thursday, July 28, 2016

Vaspio Double Wall High-Quality Borosilicate Glass Water Bottle Stainless Steel Top with Colorful Neoprene Sleeve for Hot or Cold with Removable Stain

I am a professional photographer and when i am on shoots i like to carry water with me. I have been wanting a bottle that was a little bit nicer. I saw this one and snagged it up.





This bottle does come with three different neoprene sleeves. Blue, red, black. I got it in blue. Once i got this bottle i washed it all out. Then let it air dry.  The cap twists on and off. What i thought was great about this bottle is it does come with the metal grate so you can put tea leaves in and seep them into the water if you wanted to.  The neoprene sleeve slides on and off without any issues. It has a very well made stitched handle you can hold your bottle but since it's glass i hold it like a normal. This is a great bottle and i have been really enjoying it.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: