Friday, July 8, 2016

NEW Bundle! Best Fruit Infuser 24oz Water Bottle NOW with INSULATED KOOZIE SLEEVE, BPA Free Genuine Tritan plastic

I love going to the gym and i have been wanting a bottle that i could do infused water.  This one i liked the most because it has a koozie sleeve so it wont sweat.



This comes in several different colors. To add fruit in this bottle just simply remove the cap and twist off the infused sleeve. Then add whatever kind of fruit you want. My favorite to add is lemon and mint.  I then store it in the fridge over night so that it gives it a chance to infuse into my water. What i love the most about this bottle is it holds a lot more water than the other one i have. When you run out of water just simply refill it.  I love how this has a pop up lid to let you drink out of the bottle.  This bottle is bpa free.  I did notice on the box that it says to hand wash this so that is what i did before using it.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: