Saturday, July 23, 2016

BIGTHING Inflatable Flamingo Coasters Palm Tree Drink Holder Pool Party Decorations Swim Floats 12pcs

My mother in law is always having pool parties i have told her about theses little drink holders. She said we should get some. So i went ahead and snagged theses up.




I liked theses because it's a pack of 12 there is 6 flamingos and 6 palm trees. Theses are super easy to blow up. They fit a water bottle, soda can, beer can and beer bottle. They keep them a float. I was worried once in the water with some drinks it wouldn't hold it but it did a lot more than i thought. It's nice to have theses in the pool when your just sitting and talking. To have a drink near you in stead of getting in and out of the pool.  Theses are also cute to put on tables for a summer theme party. I want to get another set for my friend I think her kids would be tickled over theses floating in the pool. Could hold their barbies.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: