Thursday, July 28, 2016

BlueFire® Portable External DVD +/-RW Superdrive Slot CD-RW Burner& Writer& Drive with USB 3.0 Cable for Mac, Macbook Pro Air iMAC , Laptops, Desktops

My laptop dvd/cd player stopped working. I have been looking for a way to be able to play dvd through my computer.




This works for mac, laptops and desktops. It hooks up via usb cord.  One thing you will be happy with this it does come with drivers but my i didn't need to use the cd in order to use this. My computer recognized it right away.  The manual this comes with is not worth it. Anyone could hook it up and use it.  Once it's plugged in you can touch the button on the upper left corner and the cd/dvd driver will open. You then can put your cd or disc in it. It will start to play right away.  This is thin and light weight. It's small enough that you can travel with it if you wanted to.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: