Thursday, July 28, 2016

Trendbox Multipurpose Use Stainless Steel Professional Kitchen Knife Set with Scissors Wooden Block For Home Kitchen Restaurant Cooking

I love to cook and i am always looking for knives.  This comes in a box and the knives are wrapped in plastic. I did take them out and washed them. The knife block is a light wood and is not finished. It does leave shavings.



Inside this knife blow was two larger knifes and then two smaller knives and one medium knife. Then a pair of scissors and a knife sharpener.  Theses knives are tarnish free. I would suggest washing theses by hand. I was super excited when i opened this up and saw the kitchen scissors. I have been needing a new set for a while now. The blades are stainless steel and will last a long time. I truly enjoyed theses knives and feel they are not bad priced either.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: