Friday, July 15, 2016

Soft Silicone Reborn Baby Doll that Looks Realistic and Lifelike Baby 10" for Ages 3+ OMISS

I have been wanting a reborn baby doll for a couple of years. I went to a miscarriage event and they said they help out a lot. I have been pricing them for a couple of years and wow theses things are not cheap.  I was so tickled when i found this one at a affordable price.




This doll does take some time to get to you as it is coming from china. I was okay with that. Once i got the doll i opened it up and pulled it out of the box. I was so happy but yet so disappointed at the same time.  I was expecting a life like doll. Instead i got something a child could play with. My heart sunk. He is super cute but not what i was looking for.  The doll is made out of silicone and his arm,legs and neck move. He is painted and it looks really nice. Sadly he only fits in doll clothing. I really wanted one that fit in newborn clothing.  He does come with the hat, socks and onsie. Since i cant really use it for what i wanted i will give it to a friend who has a little girl.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: