Monday, July 11, 2016

TrendBox 56cm 48 LED 5050 Flexible Soft Waterproof Car Vehicle Flash Knight Rider Strip Lights with Remote Control - 7 Colors in 1 x2

My husband has been looking for waterproof car lights for a while. Not sure why but i don't sit and question. I searched all over for theses and sadly a lot i found are rather expensive.




I found theses they come two to a pack and were a lot more budget friendly. They did take a little while to get to me once they did i opened the box. Inside was two lights and two remotes.  The back of theses lights have a sticky label so you are able to stick them where ever you want.  They do come in several colors.  I did order the 7 in one color but when i got them and he hooked it up they only did red and blue. I was a little bummed but he was still happy.  Theses lights have led lights which make it glow and flash. The remote is small and has several little keys on it.  The middle button was the on.off then it has a down and up next across for the on.off. Above was auto and below was pattern. I really like when theses lights flash. so pretty.



I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: