Thursday, July 14, 2016

MERRY'S Mens Classic Aviator Style Polarized Sunglasses Defending Coating Lens Driving Shades S8712 (Gold&Black, 62)

I have been wanting a new pair of aviator sun glasses for a while. I wanted a pair that was dark to block out the harsh rays.




I know theses say men's sunglasses but i am here to tell you even women can enjoy them. Theses are my favorite sunglasses to wear while driving or out playing golf. They block out the harsh sun rays living in florida it gets bad. I am always wearing sunglasses as the sun hurts my eyes. I got theses in the black and gold. I am glad i did they pop. They do come in other colors to but this one was my favorite.  They sit just right on my face. I also love how they come with a cleaning cloth and case. Makes taking them off and putting in my purse a lot better don't have to worry about them getting ruined.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: