Friday, July 29, 2016

Sushi Nori Premium Roasted Seaweed with FREE 9inx 9in bamboo mat, 4.94 oz (50 Sheets) (50 Sheets with 1 Bamboo Mat)

I love sushi and wanted to be able to make it at home. Now i can since i now have the seaweed.




This package comes with 50 sheets of the seaweed and also a bamboo mat. The bamboo mat is to help roll your sushi. I would suggest covering this in a plastic wrap so your stuff doesn't stick to it.  You can even just eat the seaweed on it's own if you want.  I have been known to just grab seaweed sheets when i want a small snack and just eat them. Now i am not the best at making sushi but i think with enough practice i can get the hang of it.  I am looking forward to trying to make this.  But for the past couple of days i have been eating the sheets by its self.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: