Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Vigoo Women's Cotton Maternity Nursing Seamless Tank Top Camisole Sleep Bra For Breastfeeding (L(38B/C/D/DD), Pink)

My best friend just had a baby and she had nothing she could wear to still be able to breast feed in. So i got her this tank top.




This tank top does have some options. You can get the two pack which is blue and gray then the one pack which is pink. Last you can get the other two pack which is pink and light green. I did get her the one pack to make sure she likes it first. Does come in different sizes i would recommended looking at size chart. I got her the Large as she is a DD cup. This fits her great. This is a great tank top to wear if your pregnant to she said she wishes she had it then. She said it's made out of cotton but it's super soft and so comfy.  The straps are adjustable so you can tighten them to fit the way you want.  She has been wearing it to sleep in. I do plan on getting her some more. I know how it is to find something that makes you feel comfortable.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: