Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Art Naturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set (2 x 16 Oz) - Sulfate Free - Volumizing & Moisturizing, Gentle on Curly & Color Tr

I just bleached my hair to go back to blonde. After doing this my hair was super dry. It's normal after using a chemical.



The next day i washed my hair with the shampoo i let it sit for 2 minutes then i rinsed and repeated.  Then i used the conditioner. I must say after i was done i towel dried my hair and later that night when it was dry my hair felt super soft. I am hooked with this shampoo and conditioner.  I love how it's sulfate free so i don't have to worry about it turning my hair brassy.  Theses are two big 16 oz bottles.  I am hooked on this stuff and when i run out i will be buying more.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: