Monday, July 25, 2016

HDMI Cable PowerLead 6.4 Ft MHL To HDMI Cable Lightning To 1080P HDTV Adapter For iPad iPhone 5 5C 5S 6 6s plus(compatible with the(Wi-fi+cellular/Wif

My mom  and i have been looking for a HDMI cable so we can stream movies and music to my TV from my mothers iPhone. The regular HDMI cable doesn't work.



I found this one and thought it was a perfect fit. It is 6.4 feet long. So a lot of cord to work with.  This works with several different apple products.  Best thing about this one is you can also use your computer to stream to your TV. Since this has a USB cord to. I think this is budget friendly and works very well. I have priced theses for a while and i could never bring myself to purchase it.  Since i don't have apple products when my mom comes to visit we can stream stuff from her phone. She does a lot of live photos which look amazing on the TV screen.  I was a little bummed this does not work for iPad's.




No comments: