Thursday, July 14, 2016

Niuniu Daddy 30'' Super Soft Bear Plush Animal Toy

I am a professional photographer and when i saw this i thought oh my how cute would this little well big guy be in newborn photos. I had to snag him up.




He does take a little time to arrive but once he does i noticed he is packaged very well. I pulled him out and right away fell in love. He is super soft like i have never owned a stuff animal this soft before.  He has his eyes stitched on and they are closed like he is sleeping. My husband was joking around saying he would make a great pillow.  This bear does have a shirt that is not sewed on so it can be taken off and washed. The bear however i would recommend spot cleaning.  His feet are so cute they have little paw prints stitched on.



I did get this bear for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: