Friday, July 1, 2016

Sensacare Hot & Cold Natural Therapy Neck/Shoulder Wrap, New Blue, 3 Pound

I live in florida and it gets really hot. I have been wanting to have something cool i can use on my neck and shoulders after coming home from the gym.



I have tried ice packs and they burn my skin even in a towel. So i put this in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer i left for the gym. Did my thing and came home and put this one. This is super nice it lays flat and gets cold just right nothing that will burn my skin.  This does come in two colors blue and purple. I did get this in blue.   It does have a unique blend of herbs and essential oils inside it. You can use this for heat or cold therapy. Me personally i have been using this for cold.  This really helps with the aches and pains.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: