Thursday, July 21, 2016

EMSON D-FROST WONDER - The Safest Way to Defrost Frozen Food Quickly Without Electricity, Microwave, Hot Water or Any Other Tools - Special Aluminum T

I have seen theses in stores for a while and i always wondered if they really worked. I could never bring myself to spend the money on another product for it not to work. Finally one night i forgot to take dinner out and was panicking that it wasn't going to defrost.




I took this out of the box and i did wash this something about putting food on this i need to make sure it's clean. I will tell you to be careful when washing this i noticed this gets hot super fast. Once it was clean i put it in my dish wrack to dry. I then did two different tests with this. First one i did was my meat in the packaging this didn't take long. The second night i put a hamburgers on it and to be honest i forgot about it like i normally do when i pull anything out to defrost. But once i went back in my kitchen this was fully defrosted and ready to go on the grill. I love this and i want to get two more one for my friend and then one for my mom. This is the greatest thing.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: