Friday, July 15, 2016

WALIKI TOYS Adult Size Hopper Hoppity Hippity Ball: (Like a Boss) Hurricane Pink

As a kid i had one of theses and i remember loving it and having so much fun outside. One day i brought this up to my mom how cool would it be if they made them for adults. I got on amazon and did some browsing along and found one i had to snag it up.




This did not take long to get to me. It shows on amazon it comes with a free pump mine did not have it. It's okay because i have a pump here.  This is a bright pink and takes a few seconds to blow up. I thought it was really great of the company to include extra plugs. I will say at first i was trying to blow this up with the plug in. You will need to remove the plug it was a bit tricky at first but once i got it out i was ready to blow this ball up. Once i was done i put the plug in and i have to be 100% honest i was scared to sit on it. I mean come on i am a adult and it's a long way to the ground now. Thank goodness i was home alone because i am sure my husband would have had a field day with me and this ball. I slowly sat on it near the couch so if i fell or heck it popped i could grab something without breaking my tail bone. It was a lot more scarier in my head than it was in real life. I am here to tell you i sat on it and it didn't pop. So then i slowly got away from the couch. By the end of the night i was hopping around the house. I think ever adult should get one and remember how it felt to be a kid.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: